Drop us a line today for a no-obligation quote!
Highly-effective, Practical Training for Credit & Collections Agents and Team Members, Cross-Sector
“Training was amazing!”
“This is the 2nd training we have taken and I think it is fantastic and very practical and applicable to our environment - it is a must-take course for every collector!”
Billing Collections Manager
Ready to find out more?
High-Impact Collections Skills
Simply put, the better your Collectors, the better your financial health. No matter how good the basic training has been, or how well your team has developed, continuous attention to building enhanced performance through training and development is proven to bring great results. This training event acts as an excellent performance accelerator; refining known practices that work well, teaching new approaches and especially focusing on the effectiveness of customer engagement & communications - the words used, the channels exploited and content of 'official' communications.
Including taught modules and interactive practical exercises, the event also includes role-play sessions for team members to put theory into practice straight away, and learn from each other in the process. Delegates are able to apply learning immediately in their day-to-day roles, and we include some job/desktop-aids to assist team members in remembering and following the highly effective methods taught.
Who is this training for?
This Effective Credit Collections Skills Training event is aimed at all those directly involved in customer collections/dunning activities of the Receivables Management (credit control/management) process. The course takes best-practices and lessons learnt from various industries to provide a structured, effective customer engagement framework.
The enhanced collections skills taught in this training can be utilized by internal collectors or agency/outsourced collections teams to drive significantly better results; improved promises to pay, increased on-time-payment and reduced aging & bad debt. And all whilst ensuring a professional customer engagement that helps build the relationship and enhance customer experience.
Course Duration: 3-days (including optimum role-play sessions) or 2-days (reduced role-play).
Attendees: Typically capped at 16 delegates to ensure optimum class engagement. If more delegates are required, please enquire below.
Location: At client-site; our consultant-trainer will deliver at a location of your choosing.
Trainer: Our lead consultant-trainer for this event is Dean Smith.
What you will do with this training
- Develop proven communications techniques to optimize all customer contacts to collect and maintain a positive relationship
- Identify and respond to the various excuses for non-payment; turn excuses into a commitment to pay
- Deal with good, bad and challenging customers; we all get these challenges - learn how to take the sting out of the contact and turn it around
- Build pay-on-time relationships with all customer segments; understanding the customer payment mentality and how to become 'front of mind'
- Manage VIP, corporate, government and special accounts; major customers are notorious for challenging situations - learn how to manage these larger portfolio positions to optimize collections and relationship
- Use structured contact regimes to keep control of collections calls; follow the path to successful contact outcomes
- Draft meaningful written communications and align messages across the various communications channels; understanding the importance of words used and communications formats
- Deal with exceptions; develop a better understanding of exception management and how to manage risk of process variation
Questions on anything else?
Drop us a line - we're listening!
AssuringBusiness has been delivering Receivables Management training since 2009. Content is based on decades of practitioner, consulting and leadership experience since 1989. As active industry resources undertaking a wide range of projects, we update the materials regularly to ensure that we reflect best-practices and real-world scenarios.
The training events shown here are 'off-the-shelf' packages ready to deliver in your preferred venue but we are also able to customize our events, combine them or write all-new material to enhance the impact. A quick conversation will determine the best approach for your business. Also, watch out for our open events that we take on tour from time to time.
Highly interactive sessions - our trainers are practitioners and/or active consultants - enable delegates to really squeeze the knowledge lemon to relate the training to their own, unique circumstances. We hope to see you and your team soon!
You may also be interested in...
Performance & Innovation Centre. Time to take your PIC...
Employ focussed and effective improvements as a permanent feature of operations...independent, partnered or fully in-sourced models. Take your PIC!