Drop us a line - we're listening!
Training for Leaders of Credit Management, Collections, Recovery, and Agency Management Teams to Drive Real Performance
“The event brought lots of great ideas that can readily be applied across our customer portfolio to help us further improve our customer experience and grow sales whilst keeping our bad-debt under control. Really very useful to stimulate change!”
Collection & Customer Support Manager
Practical Performance Training
This Receivables Management Performance Leader training is aimed at equipping functional heads, managers, team leads, and supervisors with the critical tools and techniques to not only get the best from their processes and functional areas, but also from their team members.
Including taught modules and interactive practical exercises, the event also provides for discussion and workshop sessions centered on the client's environment and exploring how to apply the theories and case studies taught in a very practical way, tailored to local business and market needs.
This training is classroom based at a location of the client's choosing.
Who is this training for?
This Performance Leader training provides a great framework to develop existing and future leadership talent in all parts of the Receivables Management process.
Delegates will be able to fine-tune their operating practices, focus resources for greatest efficiency and effectiveness, motivate team members, manage external agencies to deliver greater value and establish ongoing measurement and improvement mechanisms. Practical tips and lessons learned from global best practices are shared and considered in real-life scenarios.
What you will do with this training
- Effectively organize and manage RM functional components; better understand process flow relationships and optimization options
- Optimize priorities and resource distribution; get improved results from the existing team size
- Motivate and drive a high-performance culture; get everyone to drive change with a Viral Improvement Plan (VIP)
- Make performance visible and track change; understand what is important to measure and how best to report it
- Manage Agency performance; improve brand perceptions, customer experience, and collections results
- Get the best results from cross-business interactions; build mutually-beneficial inter-functional relationships to drive momentum and collaboration
- Understand how to leverage automation for best effect; fine tune what you have or understand what world-class options should be considered for best-practice needs
- Refresh RM best-practices based on global inputs; practical tips and tricks to improve performance based on years of field experience
Find out more about the Receivables Management Performance Leader Training...
Enter your details below and we will send you a PDF Training Summary leaflet including a course outline agenda, but if you have any specific questions that you want us to respond to, please list them in the space below.
AssuringBusiness has been delivering Receivables Management training since 2009. Content is based on decades of practitioner, consulting and leadership experience. As active industry resources undertaking a wide range of projects, we update the materials regularly to ensure that we reflect best-practices and real-world scenarios.
The training events shown here are 'off-the-shelf' packages ready to deliver in your preferred venue but we are also able to customize our events, combine them or write all-new material to enhance the impact. A quick conversation will determine the best approach for your business. Also, watch out for our open events that we take on tour from time to time.
Highly interactive sessions - our trainers are practitioners and/or active consultants - enable delegates to really squeeze the knowledge lemon to relate the training to their own, unique circumstances. We hope to see you and your team soon!
You may also be interested in...
Effective Collections Skills
Continuous development of your Collection Agents and related team members to improve collection rates and customer experience.
Performance & Innovation Centre. Time to take your PIC...
Employ focussed and effective improvements as a permanent feature of operations...independent, partnered or fully in-sourced models. Take your PIC!