Who Owns and Manages this Site?
This web site (“Site”) is owned and operated by eMajig Pte Ltd (Trading As “AssuringBusiness”) that is a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Singapore. The Site is comprised of global content relating to the international business and operations of AssuringBusiness. Individual country content, which relates to the local business and operations of group or associate companies worldwide, may also be provided by those entities to reflect relevant regional or local information.
Site User Responsibility
Use of Content
Text, images, graphics, RSS feeds, video, audio, downloads, blogs, member area, email updates, software and any other content in any form (“Content”) are free services and materials offered by AssuringBusiness to individuals for private, non-commercial use. Feed aggregators may incorporate the AssuringBusiness RSS, video, audio and download feeds into their directories for the benefit of individuals using the aggregator. Any other use is prohibited, including copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or distributing our feeds or Content in any way by any means.
AssuringBusiness reserves the right to discontinue our Content in whole or in part at any time.
Use of Member Area and Similar Interactive Facilities
The Site may contain blogs, forums, bulletin board services, panels, chatrooms, polls, surveys, news groups, or other such communication services (“Member Area Services”) designed to enable you to communicate and interact with other members.
As a user of the Site and/or any of its services and facilities, you agree that in connection with your Submitted Content you will not:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, knowingly misleading or untrue, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Conduct yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learnt or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to eavesdrop or intercept the communications or files of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, the content or servers or networks connected to the Site, the services or the content;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, federal, or international law.
Users who interact directly or indirectly with users of this Site via any related Member Area Services or similar facilities do so at their own risk and the terms of our Disclaimer apply to any direct or indirect interaction and information shared between any parties.
The Content on this Site is intended to furnish users with general information on matters that they may find to be of interest, and to advise users of the available solutions and services that we offer. While every effort has been made to provide current and accurate Content, errors can occur. Where you identify errors, we would be most grateful if you could Contact Us to enable us to rectify them as soon as possible.
This Site may also contain references to certain laws and regulations. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances.
AssuringBusiness disclaims all liability and responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of this Site.
All Content on the Site and all services provided through it are provided "as is", with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy or timeliness, and without representations, warranties or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. AssuringBusiness does not represent or warrant that this Site, the various services provided through this Site, and/or any Content downloaded or derived from this Site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permissible and pursuant to applicable law and regulation, AssuringBusiness (that shall be deemed to include its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or alliance partners in any country) disclaims all liability to you, any company, organisation or other enterprise, and everyone else in respect of the Content of this Site and all services provided through it, whether under any theory of tort, contract, warranty, strict liability or negligence or otherwise, and whether in respect of direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, even if AssuringBusiness was advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
The Content on this Site should not be construed as any form of legal or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an AssuringBusiness or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific matters. You should not send any confidential information to anyone at AssuringBusiness until you have received agreement from us to perform the services you request and/or a non-disclosure agreement has been entered into to facilitate such discussions.
All Content, html code, trade marks and logos that appear within or are served by the Site or via any related services and materials are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law and all rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily download appropriate Content from AssuringBusiness' Site for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, without the prior written permission of an AssuringBusiness senior executive:
- Modify or copy the Content;
- Use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any Content; or
- Transfer the Content to another person or entity or "mirror" the Content on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and license may also be terminated by AssuringBusiness at any time for any reason. Upon terminating your use of the Content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Content in your possession whether in electronic, printed or other format.
No part of the Content on this Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without the prior written permission of an AssuringBusiness senior executive.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by AssuringBusiness and may constitute trade mark and copyright infringement: links to any pages of our Site other than our home page, located at www.assuringbusiness.com, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us; Links that involve unauthorised use of our logo or any other trade mark; and framing or metatags.
AssuringBusiness does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy or security of any websites that are linked (by way of hyperlink or otherwise) to this website, whether direct or indirect, inward or outward linking.
Certain links on this Site lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations over which AssuringBusiness has no control or influence. AssuringBusiness makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement by either AssuringBusiness or that third party of the other or its products and services or content portrayed.
Any claim relating to AssuringBusiness' Site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, AssuringBusiness follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection. We use appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access.
The information you provide to us (that may include but not be limited to name, address, job title, company, phone number, email address, or any other personal information) helps to identify you and enables us to contact you. This information will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
Generally, this information is requested when you register to receive Content updates, utilise Member Area Services on the Site, register for events or order items that require delivery. We use your Personal Information for these primary purposes:
- To make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- To help you quickly find relevant Content;
- To help us create and share Content most relevant to you;
- To alert you to updated Content and other new solutions and/or services from AssuringBusiness;
- To contact you in the event of any required follow-up.
What we do with the information you share
AssuringBusiness will not sell, rent, loan or lease your personally identifiable information to others unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. AssuringBusiness will not use or share the personally identifiable information that you provide to us in ways unrelated to those described herein without first letting you know and offering you a choice to opt out.
If you have any problems exercising your choice to opt out, please write to us by email and we will make the necessary changes.
Third Party Websites
Notice to Parents
AssuringBusiness does not target its website at children and we will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 18 and has registered, we will remove their personally identifiable information from our files.
We value your opinions. If you for some reason you believe AssuringBusiness has not adhered to these principles, or you have any suggestions for improvement to the way that we operate, please Email Us and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.